Missing my Agility Mobile and a New Class at Happy Dog Agility




LIZ AND BREEZE IN THE RENTAL-BEFORE AGILITY ON THE WAY DOWN, AND AFTER AGILITY ON THE WAY HOME
I am having some serious issues with not having my agiity mobile up and running. It is still in the body shop and will be for a few more weeks. In the meantime I have a rental car, thanks to the guy who rear ended me, but it is one of those little tiny Chevy Cobalts I believe and it is just not going to be taking over the agility mobile spot any time soon. The biggest problem is that I have been living out of my car recently. It is pretty horrifying when you consider the cleanliness factor, but at any time I could find a couple of jackets, jackets for the dogs, thousands of dog toys, some first aid things, some snacks, all sorts of water containers with varying amounts of water in them, leashes galore, I have just about anything you could ever need in my car. I might not be able to find it because there is so much, but can you imagine what it is like traveling around So. Cal. without it, when I am used to having everything in the car? In addition I can not put the dogs in crates to travel, and I think they like that, but it really isnt as safe and the really bad part is that when I go to class I can not leave anyone out in the car because I am not sure what they might tear up in the excitement of watching their sister playing agility, and Cherry and Chloe have had to stay home because I just can not fit them all in the car.

Tonight I went to class and did not have a water bowl for the dogs, no sweater for me and I thought no leash for the dogs(I have started junking up the rental car a little bit, so I had left two leashes in there thank heavens!). Like REALLY??? How does that happen? I have become dependent on my rolling house on wheels that contains everything and am lost without my traveling closet of goodies.

Tonight I went to Happy Dog Agility to drop in on Alicia's new class there. It was a 2 1/2 hour drive, and I knew I would be traveling around the rush hour so I had to take a route that was a little longer then I usually would and go a way I was not familiar with, so I was happy I have arrived home safetly.

As for the class, Denise and Kodi came, and I was really happy to see them. Lizzie was horrible sitting and barking in her crate in Alicia's car through most of the first class that I did with Breeze. I know they really frown on that at Happy Dog so that made that a little more stressful, but the situation was not a very good one for me training Liz not to be barking so I sort of did the yelling to be quiet thing, which Lizzie loves because she thinks she barks and then I bark back, she thinks we are communicating. Ahhhhhhhh......

Breeze did the first class and really did well. She went over the Aframe the first time and did not do her contact, but then she did it three more times and the contact behavior looked pretty good. She is doing the four on the floor contact on the Aframe. We had some little bobbles in the weaves but at the last of the sequences there was a row of three jumps and Breeze was ahead, looked back and I said "jump" and she was right on it. Yippie. The best part is that Breeze did the full agility class and stayed totally sound, physically she looked really good today.

Lizzie got to go into the next class, and I was a little frazzled switching between the two dogs, and Liz had frazzled me with her barking in the crate, so I was not in the most ideal place to be working with her. A whole class of new dogs, and a field she has only been to once or twice, but she did amazing. That dog is FAST. Her jumping looked great and she did the weaves better then she has in weeks-AND NO ZOOMIES!!!! She was looking for jumps-it was terrific.

I think we are ready for Breeze's AKC debut this weekend, ....I think...hahahaha, I am not that confident-but, I think we will be ok.

Blogroll

Sek Securities
Ebook Central Library
Alternative Medicine
Dream Positive
Law and Politics
Real Estate Marketplace
Vegetarian Recipes and Cooking
Drivers Training Guide
Health Care Professionals
Interior Design Services
motoriskola.info
oldhousejournal.info
provocateur.info
Emergency Cash Loans
Brain Radiation Treatment
Construction Jobs and Careers
Business Funding Solutions
Prescription Drug Information
Drug Rehabilitation care
Better Economy Calculator
Printing Supplies and Accessories
Sports Training Academy
Western Inc
Chinese Rehabilitation Center
Chinese Treatment Centre
Golden Pacific Apartment
Human Rights Watch
Business Travel Industry
Healthy During Pregnancy
Top Media Agencies
Auto Dealer and Business
Liberty Capital Financial
Auto Parts and Auto Accessories
Educational Ideals
Automotive Mechanic
Holiday Vacations and Travel
Weddings and Honeymoons
Home Repair Projects
Manufacture Real Estate Investing
Entertainment Express
Employees Insurance Agency
Diet and Fitness Tips
Architectural Design on Real Estate
Jewelry and Accessories
Journal of Health Medical Informatics
Nights and Holiday
Recreational Sports and Facilities
generation
Top Media Agencies Automotive Mechanic Recreational Sports and Facilities Teahouse Restaurant Healthy Families and Relationships Better Homes and Gardens Moving and Storage Services Greener Business Lawyer and Attorney Careers Best Business Opportunities Cosmetic Surgery and Plastic Surgery Website Design and Online Marketing Planning Strategy for Writing High and Low Finance Home and Property Insurance anabolic steroids
dietpittsburgh
loseweightpittsburgh
notquietart
mswlea
fatlosspittsburgh
bmipittsburgh
allstonbrighton
nutrisystpittsburgh
obesitypittsburgh
calmart
personaltrainerspittsburgh
jenycraipittsburgh
curvepittsburgh
richardsandgeorgia
robsonandrichards
News Fashion
Auto Insurance
Business Online
Prevent Drugs
Computer Society
Wedding Ring Jewelry
Austria hotel deals
Computer games USA
Studio Design Decorative
Journalism Careers
Gaming Accessories Computing
Business Strategy Consultant
Cefori Technologies Information
Physics and Astronomy
Legal Defense and Educational
pay day loans
life insurance quotes
Credit Loans (finance)
Foreign Auto Parts
Health and Fitness
Drug abuse effects
Destination hotels and resorts
Professional Financial Marketing
Personal Finance
Computers and Technology
Auto Insurance
Real Estate Property
Computer Graphics Technology
Home Improvement
Arts music schools
Online Education Classes
Hotel and Travel
Security development program
Business auto loans
Medical And Public Health Organizations
Land and Homes