Well, I think we are done with trialing for the summer...

This is definitely our last trial we are signing up for until the weather turns cooler. I want to trial and work on the things we are finding need work so much, but trialing in this heat is just not fun at all, and today I ended up wondering what I was teaching my dog...nothing good I am sure. It was all the more miserable because they did not have any water available for cooling down the dogs, so I had brought some for drinking and some ice for cooling but I had not carted in enough for washing poor Breeze off.




I feel a little stupid even going to the trial today. It was so hot (I know it hit 100 and was humid today) and open ran at 1:30 so we had been sitting in the heat for hours, the rings were running slow so we ended up sitting in the sun for a long time. I really thought we would be going in a lot sooner then we did which would have helped. This was the first time I have seen Breeze just really look totally not into things and she was really not committed to the course. Of course I was not thinking that clearly....I should have scratched the run but I was there and it looked like a course that was very do able. First run was Open JWW. Breeze was a little weirded out running in the heat and would not play which should have been a clue.. and then having to start next to me did not make her happy. Shooting out of the tunnel she missed the weave entrance, then she was not sending like she usually does so I was totally off trying to figure out how much to push to help her out with each jump-- I have never run with her when she was like that. The real tough part was the jump 12 to 13 jump which was at an almost perpendicular angle and really close to the 16 jump-by the time they landed the one jump they were committed to the next jump, well, Breeze read a deceleration to do that but I did not trust her which totally messed her up--I said her name, ughghghghg, why do I keep doing that????? I was worried about that turn, and the only thing calling her name did was cause her to look back at me, and I am sure that was a refusal. I did not even bother to go and look.

I REALLY feel stupid even admitting I went ahead and did the standard course, but it looked like fun and I thought we might be able to do it and after sitting in the shade and drinking a ton of water it all felt better. I guess it is hard to just say that I just decide to not do something I signed up for, how silly is that?



Breeze missed the entrance to the standard course weaves and by that time I knew she was not feeling that good, if I had been thinking straight I would have skipped the run, but greedy me, I thought we might actually be able to do something with the course. It just feels so funny to chose not to run a course, but think that is what is going to happen tomorrow if it is not a lot cooler and we don't run a lot earlier. I did have the sense to not even try to fix the weaves and just figured it was a training run and went on. The jump right after the Aframe was close to the off course jump and almost all the fast dogs took the off course jump...including Breeze. We got the tunnel discrimination's correct. Breeze did her contacts well. On the table Breeze left the table when the judge said GO. I thought no not today especially since we were just training at that point so I did not know if it was legal but when Breeze jumped off the table and had been told go by the judge I made her jump back on and wait for me to release her. I figured the worst that could happen is the judge whistling us off the course, but she was great and nothing happened. Other then the weaves, the table the off course it was a better run and Breeze looked better physically then she had in jumpers.

After we got off the course I checked and Breezes little belly was so hot, I was really worried about her-she looked ok but she was really hot. We are supposed to go back tomorrow and I have some friends coming so I think I am going to go but I am really not sure if I will run-chances are really good we will just sit in the shade and visit and watch the trial. If I do run I am only running in one run. Hopefully it will be a little less hot tomorrow. I am taking the suggestion and frozen some liter bottles to stick in the crate too. The temps really did not feel too bad as long as we were sitting and just watching, it was just when we went out to walk and then run that I thought we were going to fall straight over!

Blogroll

Sek Securities
Ebook Central Library
Alternative Medicine
Dream Positive
Law and Politics
Real Estate Marketplace
Vegetarian Recipes and Cooking
Drivers Training Guide
Health Care Professionals
Interior Design Services
motoriskola.info
oldhousejournal.info
provocateur.info
Emergency Cash Loans
Brain Radiation Treatment
Construction Jobs and Careers
Business Funding Solutions
Prescription Drug Information
Drug Rehabilitation care
Better Economy Calculator
Printing Supplies and Accessories
Sports Training Academy
Western Inc
Chinese Rehabilitation Center
Chinese Treatment Centre
Golden Pacific Apartment
Human Rights Watch
Business Travel Industry
Healthy During Pregnancy
Top Media Agencies
Auto Dealer and Business
Liberty Capital Financial
Auto Parts and Auto Accessories
Educational Ideals
Automotive Mechanic
Holiday Vacations and Travel
Weddings and Honeymoons
Home Repair Projects
Manufacture Real Estate Investing
Entertainment Express
Employees Insurance Agency
Diet and Fitness Tips
Architectural Design on Real Estate
Jewelry and Accessories
Journal of Health Medical Informatics
Nights and Holiday
Recreational Sports and Facilities
generation
Top Media Agencies Automotive Mechanic Recreational Sports and Facilities Teahouse Restaurant Healthy Families and Relationships Better Homes and Gardens Moving and Storage Services Greener Business Lawyer and Attorney Careers Best Business Opportunities Cosmetic Surgery and Plastic Surgery Website Design and Online Marketing Planning Strategy for Writing High and Low Finance Home and Property Insurance anabolic steroids
dietpittsburgh
loseweightpittsburgh
notquietart
mswlea
fatlosspittsburgh
bmipittsburgh
allstonbrighton
nutrisystpittsburgh
obesitypittsburgh
calmart
personaltrainerspittsburgh
jenycraipittsburgh
curvepittsburgh
richardsandgeorgia
robsonandrichards
News Fashion
Auto Insurance
Business Online
Prevent Drugs
Computer Society
Wedding Ring Jewelry
Austria hotel deals
Computer games USA
Studio Design Decorative
Journalism Careers
Gaming Accessories Computing
Business Strategy Consultant
Cefori Technologies Information
Physics and Astronomy
Legal Defense and Educational
pay day loans
life insurance quotes
Credit Loans (finance)
Foreign Auto Parts
Health and Fitness
Drug abuse effects
Destination hotels and resorts
Professional Financial Marketing
Personal Finance
Computers and Technology
Auto Insurance
Real Estate Property
Computer Graphics Technology
Home Improvement
Arts music schools
Online Education Classes
Hotel and Travel
Security development program
Business auto loans
Medical And Public Health Organizations
Land and Homes